Epiphone Sheraton-II Pro Electric Guitar
2017 Epiphone Sheraton-II Pro Electric Guitar
Featuring ProBucker™ pickups w/coil-splitting and new Graphtech® NuBone XL™ nut
An Epiphone Icon
Hailed by blues legend John Lee Hooker as "an out-did 335," the Sheraton has been renown for decades for its combination of superior tone and beautiful pearloid and abalone inlay. Originally released in 1959, the inspiration for the "thin-line" or ES series has its roots in Les Paul's first solidbody guitar, "The Log," that Les built in Epiphone’s factory in Manhattan in 1940.
"The Log" was made from Epiphone parts with a 4" x 4" piece of Pinewood down the middle. The ES-series is also semi-hollow with a solid center, which makes it more resistant to feedback than a typical archtop guitar.
List Price: $1,165.00
Our Price: $579.99
Savings of 50% off list price!
What was refurbished on this instrument?
Nothing! This is NOT a refurbished instrument that Matt's Music Store normally sells. This guitar is a factory 2ND from Epiphone. This means that instead of being stamped "USED," this guitar is stamped "2ND" from Epiphone. This guitar was also given a new serial number to avoid false warranty claims (does not include warranty). No repairs or modifications we're completed on the guitar. This guitar was then given a professional setup by certified technicians. The guitar is in it's original packaging. Sounds and plays like new.
- Body Wood: Laminated Maple
- Top Wood: Laminated Maple
- Neck: 5-pc Hard Maple/Walnut Laminated
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™
- Neck Joint: Glued-in, set
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with "block and triangle" inlays/Pearloid and Abalone
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Graphtech® NuBone XL
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Binding: Top: 5-ply (Ivory/Black), Back: 1-ply (Ivory), Neck: 5-ply (Ivory/Black), Headstock: 5-ply (Ivory/Black), "f" Holes: 1-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Headstock: Vintage "Large Clipped Ear" with Mother of Pearl "Vine" Inlay
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™
- Controls: Bridge Volume with coil-splitting, Neck Volume with coil-splitting, Bridge Tone, Neck Tone
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: StopBar
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply; (Black/White); Vintage "E" in White
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatics™, 18:1 ratio