Fano JM4 Standard Electric Bass w/ Gig Bag
New 2018 USA Fano JM4 Standard Electric Bass w/ Gig Bag
Using the ever-popular JM6 as a springboard, we designed the JM4 Bass to look and feel as though it’s been part of the Fano line from its inception. The JM4’s classic styling incorporates a 34” scale length, 10” radius fretboard and an early-60’s C Shape neck that feels comfortable and familiar in your hands. We have also raised the bar in playability and tone with the addition of our proprietary “FanoBird” bass pickups and “HiMax” bridge that offers both top-load and string-through body options.
Available in Medium Distress and NOS finishes in 8 different colors available with the choice of a Rosewood or Maplefretboard! Like all Fano guitars – Alt de Facto and Standard instruments – each JM4 is hand-built, one at a time from start to finish by one builder in Scottsdale, AZ.
Not the Fano Guitar you're looking for? No worries! Message us which Fano Guitar you're interested in and we'll order it for you!
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple (Bolt-on with body color matching upper headcap, 10 degree headstock pitch, vintage style truss rod
- Neck Shape: Early 60's C Shape .800 - .970
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood with rolled edges
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"
- Frets: 21
- Inlay: Aged White Moto (top/side)
- Scale Length: 34"
- String Nut: 1.5" Tusq XL
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: "Fano" Bass 4-in-line
- Bridge: Fano HD Bass
- Pickups: Fano TB Bridge & Neck
- Controls: Volume, Volume, Tone
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck & Body Distress Levels: Medium or N.O.S. (New Old Stock)
- Strings: D'Addario "NYXL" .45 - .100
- Case & Accessories: "Fano" Custom Gig Bag, Polish Cloth, and Wrench
To read the entire Fano Guitars warranty click here!
Desert Son Musical Instruments, LLC (DSMI) warrants this Fano brand instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except for the following, which are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
- Pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components
- Tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces
- Gig bags, cases and case hardware
THIS WARRANTY IS EXTENDED TO THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER ONLY AND MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED TO SUBSEQUENT OWNERS. IN ORDER TO VALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY, AND AS A CONDITION PRECEDENT TO WARRANTY COVERAGE HEREUNDER, YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR FANO INSTRUMENT, ONLINE, WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FOLLOWING THE ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE. IN ADDITION, YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE OR SALES RECEIPT MUST ACCOMPANY ALL REQUESTS FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE.