Fano JM6/Humbucker Standard Electric Guitar w/ Gig Bag
The JM6 draws from the contoured, 60’s style “Surf” guitar, but with a modern twist. It’s fast “C-Shape” neck, compound radius and solid hardware make this guitar perfect for any style of music. This American built beauty is a must have for any serious guitarist.
Condition: This is a brand new 2018 Fano JM6/Humbucker Standard electric guitar in Lake Placid Blue. This guitar features a medium distressed finish. It comes with a Fano custom gig bag, polish cloth and wrench. Also equipped with Fano's warranty. Matt's Music Store is an authorized dealer of Fano Guitars.
This isn't the Fano of your dreams? Want it in a different color? Want a different model? Let us know what your dream Fano is and we will check to see if we can get it for you!
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple (Bolt-on with body color matching upper headcap, 10 degree headstock pitch, vintage style truss rod
- Neck Shape: Early 60's "C" Shape - .830 - .920
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 7.25"-9.5"
- Frets: 22 - Jescar 6105 Nickel/Silver
- Inlay: Aged White Moto Dots (top/side)
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- String Nut: 1.65" Tusq XL
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: "Fano" Vintage 6-in-line
- Bridge: T.O.M/Stop Tailpiece
- Pickups: Fano Humbucker Neck & Bridge
- Controls: Volume, Tone, & 3-Way Switch
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck & Body Distress Levels: Medium
- Strings: D'Addario "NYXL" .010 - .046
- Case & Accessories: "Fano" Custom Gig Bag, Polish Cloth, and Wrench
- Average Weight: 8lbs