Fano JM6/P90 Standard Electric Guitar w/ Gig Bag
The JM6 draws from the contoured, 60’s style “Surf” guitar, but with a modern twist. It’s fast “C-Shape” neck, compound radius and solid hardware make this guitar perfect for any style of music. This American built beauty is a must have for any serious guitarist.
Condition: This is a brand new 2017 Fano JM6/P90 Standard electric guitar in Surf Green. This guitar comes with a Fano custom gig bag, polish cloth and wrench. Also equipped with Fano's warranty. Matt’s Music Store is an authorized dealer of Fano Guitars.
This isn't the Fano of your dreams? Want it in a different color? Or want a different model? Let us know what you dream Fano is and we will check to see if we can get it for you!
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple (Bolt-on with body color matching upper headcap, 10 degree headstock pitch, vintage style truss rod
- Neck Shape:Early 60's "C" Shape - .830 - .920
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood with rolled edges
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 7.25"-9.5"
- Frets: 22 - Jescar 6105 Nickel/Silver
- Inlay: Aged White Moto (top/side)
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- String Nut: 1.65" Tusq XL
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: "Fano" Vintage 6-in-line
- Bridge: T.O.M/Stop Tailpiece
- Pickups: Fano P90 Neck & Bridge
- Controls: Volume, Tone, & 3-Way Switch
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck & Body Distress Levels: N.O.S. (New Old Stock)
- Strings: D'Addario "NYXL" .010 - .046
- Case & Accessories: "Fano" Custom Gig Bag, Polish Cloth, and Wrench
- Average Weight: 7.5lbs
To read the entire Fano Guitars warranty click here!
Desert Son Musical Instruments, LLC (DSMI) warrants this Fano brand instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except for the following, which are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
- Pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components
- Tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces
- Gig bags, cases and case hardware
THIS WARRANTY IS EXTENDED TO THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER ONLY AND MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED TO SUBSEQUENT OWNERS. IN ORDER TO VALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY, AND AS A CONDITION PRECEDENT TO WARRANTY COVERAGE HEREUNDER, YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR FANO INSTRUMENT, ONLINE, WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FOLLOWING THE ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE. IN ADDITION, YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE OR SALES RECEIPT MUST ACCOMPANY ALL REQUESTS FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE.