Fender Ron Emory Loyalty Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar w/ Guardian Hardshell Case
Fender Ron Emory Loyalty Dreadnought Acoustic/Electric Guitar w/ Guardian Hardshell Case
Overview: Ron Emory Loyalty
Longtime T.S.O.L. guitarist Ron Emory has infused some truly distinctive Fender acoustic guitars with his years of SoCal-punk cred and expertise. Among the latest and greatest is the new Ron Emory "Loyalty" Slope-Shoulder Dreadnought, in which he has combined his favorite features from several guitars in his large collection to create a stylish and eminently affordable model.
The Ron Emory "Loyalty" Slope-Shoulder Dreadnought is available in two versions-one with a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck and a vintage-style sunburst finish reminiscent of the 1930s; the other with an all-ash body, maple neck and butterscotch-stain finish resembling his '52 Telecaster. Both versions feature quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing, elegant herringbone body binding and rosette, soft "V" neck profile and aged neck binding, rosewood fingerboard with diamond inlays and 12th-fret "Loyalty" logo, 20 large vintage-style frets, 1970s-style Fender headstock, three-ply pickguard, vintage-style rosewood "Viking" bridge with Graphtech Nubone compensated saddle, open-gear tuners, and Fishman Isys III pickup/active preamp system with built-in chromatic tuner, on/off switch, three-band EQ and volume control.
NEW Price: $549.99 (w/ Hardshell Case)
Our Price: $359.99
Savings of 35% off NEW price!
What was refurbished on this instrument?
When the refurbishing factory received this instrument from the manufacturer, they inspected and tested the instrument and determined the instrument needed a minor bridge repair. They preformed a bridge re-glue on the instrument that is hardly noticeable. This instrument is repaired to last longer than originally manufactured. This instrument was then professionally given a set-up by their certified technicians. Sounds and plays like new.
To read more about our refurbished instruments, click here!
- Slope Shoulder Dreadnought
- Laminated mahogany (sunburst) or ash (butterscotch) top & body
- Quartersawn Scalloped X bracing
- Mahogany (sunburst) or maple (butterscotch) neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Soft V shape neck
- Graphtech Nubone nut and saddle
- Body Shape: Slope Shoulder Dreadnought
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany or Laminated Ash
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany or Laminated Ash
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce or Laminated Ash
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Body Binding: Herringbone
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: White Diamond-Shaped
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany or Maple
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Neck Binding: Herringbone
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Viking-Style Rosewood with Graphtech Nubone Compensated Saddle
- String Nut: Graphtech NuBone
- Unique Features: Ron Emory signature on truss rod cover, white diamond-shaped position inlays with 12th-fret "Loyalty" logo, factory-mounted forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, '70s headstock shape, black-with-white-dot bridge pins, dual-action truss rod
We Also Recommend