Gretsch G5435 Electromatic Pro Jet Electric Guitar
Product Description:Extra flight power from Gretsch FilterTron pickups. The Electromatic Pro Jet takes on a new identity and voice with hump-block fretboard inlays, stop tailpiece, and "Black Top" Filter'Tron Pickups. The two-tone body color scheme (black or gold top with walnut stained back and sides), fabricated with an arched maple top chambered basswood body resonates true to "That Great Gretsch Sound". Classic appointments such as the Adjustomatic Bridge, threaded knurled strap buttons, "G" Arrow Knobs and Gretsch logo on pickguard are proudly featured.
Online New Price (05/03): Discontinued model
Save by shopping at Matt’s Music Store!
Condition: When the authorized refurbishing factory received this guitar from the manufacturer, they inspected the instrument and couldn't find anything wrong with it. There were no repairs or modifications made to the guitar. It was then given a set-up by their certified technicians. Sounds and plays like new.
To read more about our refurbished instruments, click here!
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Style: Chambered Single Cutaway
- Body: Basswood, Gloss Urethane Finish, Arched Maple Top
- Pickguard: White Pearloid w/ Gretsch Logo
- Body Binding: 1-Ply White
- Neck: Maple, Gloss Urethane Finish
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block Inlays
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickups: "Black Top" Filter'Tron Bridge Pickup
- "Black Top" Filter'Tron Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master
- Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Style
- Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs