Jackson SLATTXMG3-6 X Series Soloist Electric Guitar
2017 Jackson SLATTXMG3-6 X Series Soloist Electric Guitar
Overview: SLATTXMG3-6 X Series
One name is synonymous with the utmost in high-performance guitar design—Jackson, the progenitor of all musical speed machines. Conceived as a launching platform for technically advanced guitar playing, the X Series Soloist™ SLATTXMG3-6 is rife with Jackson’s bloodline—sophisticated ergonomic design, ultra-fast playability and, of course, monstrous tone.
Dual graphite reinforcement rods run the length of the neck to fortify it against the extremes of nature, buttressing it against warping while a speedy 12”-16” compound radius fingerboard creates the ideal playing surface for fat riffs and easy chording near the black plastic nut while gradually flattening in the upper registers for lightning-quick solos and wide bends without fear of fretting out. A pair of EMG active humbucking pickups—an 85 neck pickup and 81 bridge pickup—generate versatile, huge and high output tones for brutal distortion and clear, crisp cleans. The Jackson adjustable compensated strings-thru-body bridge produces massive sustain, and when combined with the Jackson-branded tuning machines, rock-solid tuning stability along with precise intonation.
Classic Jackson appointments include the instantly recognizable piranha inlays, black hardware, single-ply neck binding and the Soloist’s ergonomically arched top for playing blazing licks with comfort. Sleek, refined, and dangerous, the X Series Soloist™ SLATTXMG3-6 is art brought to life, tempered with high-tech performance for the ultimate metal machine.
List Price: $884.34
Our Price: $499.99
Savings of 43% off list price!
What was refurbished on this instrument?
When the refurbishing factory received this instrument from the manufacturer, they inspected and tested the instrument and determined there were no visible flaws. There were no repairs or modifications made on this instrument. This instrument was then professionally given a set-up by their certified technicians. Sounds and plays like new.
To read more about our refurbished instruments, click here!
- Soloist archtop body
- Neck-thru basswood body
- 3-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement
- Piranha inlays
- EMG 81 & 85 pickups
- TonePros tune-o-matic bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Finish: Gloss / Satin
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo (Sanko SBB-215)
- Position Inlays: Piranha Inlay (Small Shark Fin)
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Binding: Black
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Jackson 3+3 AT-1 Headstock
- Neck Binding: Black
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: TonePros Tune-O-Matic (T3BT-B) String-Thru-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Black Plastic
We Also Recommend